MBA Admission Requirements
Generally, a bachelor‘s degree, or its equivalent with a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale, is required for admission to the MBA program.
To apply for admission to the Queens’ College, the prospective student should submit the following items:
- Completed Application for Admission Form;
- Non-refundable application fee of 500 Birr;
- Copy of original undergraduate diploma and student copy
- One Motivation and one recommendation letters
- High school transcript;
- Two passport-size photographs;
- Copy of a non-expired identification document and social security card (if applicable).preferably in English.
Students are further required to submit official transcripts from any institutions where he/she completed undergraduate studies within two months after registration.